Exercise - Creating a Web Capture form
Why use web Capture?
Web capture is an invaluable asset to any business allowing you to collect new data on existing contacts i.e. personal information & event/newsletter sign up or even an Unsubscribe preference centre! As well as being able to update existing contact information to insure that you have the highest level of data available with no manual effort needed. It’s also worth noting that web capture is available under tools, this can be added to your website to collect new contact data.
Creating a sign up form (Tools/Web Capture)
1. Create a new Web Capture Form
4. Place your cursor in to the top right hand cell and click insert web capture
Web Capture details
- Add name of field
- Select the tick box (allows contact mapping)
- Map to the correct field in the contact data base
- Select your question field type
- Click next
8. Now place your cursor in the bottom right hand side of the table
9. Click on insert Web Capture submit button