Workflow Exercise Five (a): Entry-Campaign Journey-wait-Go To Stage-Notification-Exit
In this exercise we look at introducing you to a basic campaign journey
Step 1. (New Workflow)
1. Create a new Workflow and save it with your full name EX5 e.g. Elliott Palmer EX5.
2. Drag and drop a 'GatorMail Group Entry', select the trainers group in the list e.g. Elliott - Workflow or Neil - Workflow.
Step 2. (Campaign Journey)
Step 3. (Add a wait)
1. Drag and drop a wait on to the canvas.
2. Set the wait for 2 days.
3. Drag and drop a 'Go To Stage' on to the canvas.
4. Select 'Campaign Journey (Free Trial 1 to 3) from the drop down menu.
5. Click OK.
Step 4. (Notification & Complete stage)
1. Drag and drop a Notification stage on to the canvas.
2. Add in a description of Free Trail Complete
3. Add in the email address you would like to be notified.
4. Add in a subject line for the notification email.
5. Add in your notification message, remember you can use contact fields as shown in this step.
6. Click OK
7. Return to the campaign journey and select 'Send Notification (Free Trail Complete)'.
8. Click OK
9. Drag and drop an exit stage and connect to the notification.