Audience - Groups Tab
This where all your Groups live you can move items into folders to help keep your Groups tidy.
Audience - Groups
- Audience Tab
- This option will hide or show the folder tree.
- This is your folder tree.
- Click here to add a new Group.
- Click here to use the filter search option.
- Click here to remove the filter/search you applied.
- Clicking a letter will show you all Groups that start with that letter.
- These are the tick boxes for selecting multiple Groups at once when moving them to different folders.
- This is the name of the Group.
- This is the description of the Group, the description is not searchable but can still be useful.
- This is the date the Group was created.
- Click here to delete the Group, this will NOT delete the contacts from the database.
- This is your Group pages navigation.
- You can select the number of items to show per page.
- This shows how many items are in the folder that you are currently in and over how many pages.