Audience - Business Object & User Defined Fields
This is the table of all of the fields within the database.
Tools - Business Objects
- Click here to add a new Business Object to the database.
- Click here to use the filter search option.
- Click here to remove the filter/search you applied.
- Clicking a letter will show you all Business Objects that start with that letter.
- This is the Business Objects Attribute Name.
- This is the Database Attribute Name.
- This is the Display Name.
- This is the Database Table that the filed is located on.
- Does this contain repeating values.
- This it the fields data type.
- Click here to delete the field, this will delete any contact data held within the field so think carefully before hitting delete.
- This is your Business Objects pages navigation.
- You can select the number of items to show per page.
- This shows how many items are in the folder that you are currently in and over how many pages.