Business Object & Contact Fields
This is the table of all of the fields within the database.
NB The MAXIMUM number of business objects you can add is 200, anything beyond this can produce performance implications.
Tools - Business Objects
- Click here to add a new Business Object to the database.
- Click here to use the filter search option.
- Click here to remove the filter/search you applied.
- Clicking a letter will show you all Business Objects that start with that letter.
- This is the Business Objects Attribute Name.
- This is the Database Attribute Name.
- This is the Display Name.
- This is the Database Table that the filed is located on.
- Does this contain repeating values.
- This it the fields data type.
- Click here to delete the field, this will delete any contact data held within the field so think carefully before hitting delete.
- This is your Business Objects pages navigation.
- You can select the number of items to show per page.
- This shows how many items are in the folder that you are currently in and over how many pages.