How to Include/Exclude an Individual Contact in a Group
It is possible to Include/Exclude an existing contact individually to a Group without doing a CSV Import.
Here are all groups the contact is a member of as a result of manual inclusion or exclusion.
NOTE - it does not show groups where the contact is included based on csv imports, rules or included groups.
Finding a Contact
- Click on the Audience Tab along the top tool bar.
- Select Contacts from the drop down.
- Search for the contact you wish to add to the group.
- Once found click on the contacts email to open up the contact record.
Include/Exclude the Contact
- Click Groups.
- Select the Group you would like to Include/Exclude the contact from.
- Hit Include or Exclude to either add or remove the contact from the selected Group.
- Don't forget to hit Save