This is where you can view or set your integration security settings. Note- These settings also need to also be set in the CRM integration configuration.
- Web Service Security enables you to set an extra level of authentication for access to your integration API. The integration API is used to allow your CRM to communicate with CommuniGator.
- The SDK URL is the API URL unique to your instance. It is used when creating API Integrations to get a list of API calls.
- This would be the user name that is set during the integration configuration and needs to be validated a number of points during the integration.
- This would be the password that is set during the integration configuration and needs to be validated a number of points during the integration.
- Click here to Save any details to your details.
- To change your password click the 'Change Password' button.
- IP Lockdown would require the integration to be run from an authorised IP address that has been added to the IP Lockdown area in Admin Defaults. By ticking this box users who try to access the system would be required to enter their password and get IP authentication from an Admin to be able to access the system.