Campaigns - Dashboard
This where all your campaigns live you can move items into folders to help keep your campaigns tidy.
- This option will hide or show the folder tree.
- Click here to add a new campaign.
- Click here to create a new GatorExpress campaign
- Click here to use the filter search option.
- Click here to remove the filter/search you applied.
- Clicking a letter will show you all campaigns that start with that letter.
- Clicking here will show you the key to the different status icons.
- These are the tick boxes for selecting multiple campaigns at once when moving them to different folders.
- This is the name of the campaign.
- This is the notes of the campaign, the notes are not searchable but can still be useful.
- This is the date the campaign was created.
- This is the twitter button, if you have twitter set up click here to tweet your campaign, once a campaign has been tweeted the icon will be green.
- This is the type of campaign created, Quick Campaign or Tradition Campaign are displayed here.
- The inbox check status will show here along with the icon for split test if your campaign is a split test or the icon for GatorExpress if your campaign is a GatorExpress campaign.
- This is the status of the campaign stating whether it is initiated or not, use the key (No.6) to see what each one means.
- This is the initiate button on an uninitiated campaign or the view results button on an initiated campaign.
- Click here to delete the campaign, deleting a campaign will NOT stop it from sending, please call support if you need to stop a campaign quickly.
- This is your folder tree.
- This is your campaign pages navigation.
- You can select the number of items to show per page.
- This shows how many items are in the folder that you are currently in and over how many pages.
- Select live campaigns, to see a filtered list of live campaigns only.
- Select Campaign Industry Comparison, to see your campaign benchmark stats for your primary industry.