Campaign - Audience
The audience tab within the campaign is where you attach the audience you wish to send to.
Campaign - Audience - Group
- To attach a Group to the campaign select groups.
- Select the group by either typing the name in the box or by clicking select.
- Once the group is attached click count audience to ensure the count is correct.
Campaign - Audience - Audience Selection Criteria
- Select Audience Selection Criteria.
- Apply the required criteria.
- Count the audience once you have applied the criteria to ensure that it is correct.
Campaign - Audience - Count Audience
- This is the total count of the audience attached.
- This is the number of contacts in the audience that will not be sent to as they have been suppressed due to having hit the bounce limit. (These contacts will have previously Hard Bounced or have Soft Bounced 5 times).
- This is the number of contacts that will not be sent to as they have been suppressed due to being marked as opted out, according to the Unsubscribe attached to the Campaign.
- This is the number of duplicate contacts in your audience.
- This is the final number of contacts that will be sent the campaign.
Please note the Final Audience count does not remove duplicates, these are done immediately before the send if the feature is enabled on your account. It also does not take into account any suppressions made under the Suppress Domain section, these are done immediately before the send.
Clicking on the green icon next to each count will export a list of contacts that are included in that count.