Select the results from the relevant campaign
In Communigator click on the campaigns tab.
Once a campaign has been initiated the option that appears to the right hand side will change from "initiate" to "results" click this button to view the results screen.
The main overview screen
- Displays the number of emails that have been sent.
- Shows the number of emails that have been delivered.
- The number of opens that have been achieved.
- The number of clicks on this specific campaign.
- Shows the number of people that clicked on the the campaign on Twitter.
- Will show a drop down list with more results (see below).
- Shows the other results options (explained further in other screen steps articles).
- The graph displays the times that clicks and opens have been achieved on the campaign.
- Shows the browser that has been used to open the email.
- Shows the browser that has been used by people that have clicked on the email.
- Displays the location that has been registered for the IP address of the device that has been used to take action on the email.
Results drop down list
- Shows the percentage of recipients that have opened the email, with the percentage of which was mobile.
- Shows the percentage that have clicked a link, and the percentage of which were mobile clicks.
- Displays the number of recipients that have unsubscribed.
- Shows the number of people that have shared the email using the "send to a friend" icon.
- Displays the percentage of people, that have opened the email, that have also clicked on the campaign.
- Shows the original amount sent, how many emails were sent as a follow up, the number that were sent as a trigger and the number sent to unique recipients.
- The number of emails that have bounced or failed the number of individuals that have not received the email and the overall number of unique emails that have been delivered.
- Emails not opened and a percentage of unique users not opened.
- Displays to types of links that have been clicked by recipients.
- Shows the number that have clicked on the complaint option that is available using email clients such as AOL.