The conversions screen allows you to drill down into the results of a campaign. This powerful tool can have multiple rules to really get into the core of your audience. The standard setup for conversions is Sent -> Delivered -> Opens, but this can be customised to whatever matched your needs.
Campaign Conversions Screen
- This block is the top of the conversion chart, it will usually be sent emails.
- This is the second part of the chart, in this case emails delivered.
- This is the last part of the chart, in this case emails opened.
- In order to set up your own customised ruleset for a campaign's conversions, click this image.
Campaign Conversions Screen 2
This is the screen that you can customise your ruleset.
- This is the action you select for the conversion (LZ hit, web hit etc).
- This is the value of the action (Name of the LZ, link etc).
- Click add to add the rule.
- All added rules will appear here.
- When you are finished, click close to go back to the screen.
Campaign Conversions Screen 3
When you come back to the conversions screen, hit refresh to update the chart.
- The new chart will be displayed here.
- The conversions show the amount of contacts that fulfilled the ruleset.
- These buttons allow you to do several things. Refresh recreates the visual graph, Edit rules allows you to change the ruleset you have created. Create group will create a group within CommuniGator based on the ruleset. The cost calculator allows you to put the total cost of the campaign in, and it will work out the cost per conversion.
- The ruleset will be displayed here.