Changing the style of an article block
This article will demonstrate how you can personalise your article blocks to meet your company's brand guidelines.
Select the Article Block
Left-click on the article block template that you would like to incorporate into your GatorMail design.
If the article block already exists and you would like to update/add your own colours to the article, click on the article block that is displayed in the editor screen. Then click the insert article block button in the editor, this appears on the right-hand side. As soon as you click on the 'Insert Article Block' button it will allow you to edit the article style to meet your requirements.
Click 'Insert Article Block'
- By clicking on the drop-down box you can change the font face.
- Modify styles- if you click on the drop down box you will be presented with the option to use a previous design. This will save you time if you repeatedly use the same article block.
- You can search by user-modified style - therefore if you had multiple users using the same article block but applying different styling, you can filter by your user profile.
- Allows you to change the font colour. (Step 5 walks you through how to manually add a colour). The first colour is the title, the second colour is the main body text and the third colour option is for the 'Read More' link.
- By clicking 'Save Colours,' you can save your colour in the colour picker, meaning you won't have to repeatedly add the RGB/HEX value colours.
- The main colours mark the background of article block. An important point to note is whether your email design is black (for example) and you would like the article block to match the same back ground colour, you will need to set the main colour as black. The first colour option is for the main body background and the second colour signifies the border around the image.
- The font sizes allows you to change the font size of the article, please note this is measured in PTS and not PX. The first size represents the article title, the second is for the main body text and the third is for the read more link.
- As you make changes this area will display a preview of the article block you are editing.