How to Insert an Image
Images, for example company logos, can be inserted into HTML emails. Please note, only flat file images (e.g. gif, bmp, jpeg, png) can be inserted into the body of an email. Flash movies and files cannot be used in the body of an email for the simple reason that the mail recipients' email client (Outlook, Lotus Notes etc.) does not allow such files and will not render them in your recipients' inboxes. Emails with such files included in their body will be blocked.
Using the Image Manager
The Image Manager can be used to upload or insert images into the editor. Images cannot be inserted straight into an email from your local PC - they must be uploaded into CommuniGator first (you can do this from within the email editor though).
Place the cursor where you want to insert the image
- Click on the 'Image Manager' icon
- Select the required image from the list
- Click 'Insert'
Uploading an Image to CommuniGator using the Image Manager
- Click 'Upload' in the image manager
- Click 'Select' and choose the image you'd like to use
- Open the image you wish to upload, then select 'Upload' and your images will be uploaded into your CommuniGator.