How to use the Image Map Editor
The Image Map Editor allows different areas of an image to have different URL destinations.
Inserting a new mapping
- Select the image
- Once the image is selected, click on 'Image Map Editor'
Insert, Update and Remove a new area
- Select the shape required and select New Area
- Select the new area to move it to the required position and use the small red box to resize the area
- Enter in the required details, including the URL, the target, and enter a comment if required
- Once you are happy with all the settings, click on 'Update Area'
If you want to update the area select the mapping, make the changes and click 'update area.' If you want to add another area, select New Area and follow steps 1-4. To remove an area, select it and click on 'remove area,' or alternatively 'remove all' to remove all the current mappings on this image.