Build a Web Capture online form on a Landing Zone
Web Capture Forms are online forms that can be used to allow contacts to update their details, set their preferences or answer your questions. These can be recorded within CommuniGator for future use and even passed back to your crm system if an integration is in place.
Inserting a Web Capture field
- Name the first field that you would like to use
- Place underneath a web capture control field using the button on the right hand side.
Name field and assign attributes
Repeat this process until the form contains all the relevant information that is needed
Add web capture submit button
- Click on the insert web capture submit button
Insert web capture button details
- Create a success message for those that have updated their details.
- Redirect to URL if you have a specific web page for the people that have updated the form.
- Redirect in a new window/tab
- Pass GatorLeads tracking with redirect
- If you would like a campaign to be sent automatically on completion of the form.
- To create a new audience group for the people that have filled the form
- Select this option to add the contacts that have updated the form into a new audience group
- Select this option to enable recaptcha verification pass code to be input when a client fills in the form
- Enable a notification to be sent out on completion of the form (if checked the next option, Notification Email, will appear).
- If finished click "Next"