Events Quick Start Guide
1. Create invite email – You can use an existing template design or download one from our template site (remember to use events merge fields under custom links)
You have the option of using an Event Block or Event link (event links gives you greater control)
2. Create confirmation email - You can use an existing template design or download one from our template site (remember to use events merge fields under custom links)
3. Create Reminder email - You can use an existing template design or download one from our template site (remember to use events merge fields under custom links)
4. create Event
a. Event details - Remember to set the event to active & set the event to a category
b. Events description - You can use both the short and long description or either (remember if you use the events block in your email that uses a template with an image you will need to apply it here, also the image must not exceed more that 100px X 100px
c. Fields visibility – Select what you would like to appear on the events display page and also the events booking form; Note all booking form items selected will be mandatory.
d. Events template – Select and edit your template including your company logo.
e. Confirmation email – Select your confirmation emails as per point 2
f. Reminders – setup your event reminders using you reminder email as per point 3
5. Deploy to Web – Select the categories that you would like your iframe to show, extract Iframe and add to website were appropriate.
Visit our web site: www.communigator.co.uk ©Communigator ltd
6. Create campaign – Add your email to the campaign; an email attached with an event block will automatically pop the “Setup Events” page, now chose the events you would like to appear in your email within the event block. If you have chosen to use “Events Links” you will be required to click on “Setup Events” manually once your email is attached and then select the events you have linked to in your email with the correct reference numbers!
7. Manage Bookings – Return to your events and manage the booking appropriately.
You have now completed the events process and have the option of advertising the Events via email, web or phone booking.