Which website pages have your contacts visited?
A common question for GatorLeads users is to see which pages contacts have been viewing on your site.
To access this information, follow our guide below:
Accessing Site Analytics
Pages In Site Analytics
1. This will display all your pages
1. You can filter through pages via dates ( this will be the dates these pages were visited.)
2. You can filter via name/URL
1. To view the companies that have clicked on this page, click on highlighted symbol
1. This takes you to a page where you can view the companies that have clicked on the specific URL selected.
2. You can then click 'Export to Excel,' and these companies will be exported into a spreadsheet for you.