The Editor Dashboard
The Editor is fairly similar in every area of the product however a few icons differ depending on where the editor is accessed from, for example the Landing Zone Editor has Web Capture Icons that you won't find in the Email Editor.
The Editor Overview
- Save & Close Tool Bar
- Snapshot Manager
- View Design Tabs
- The Standard Toolbar
- The CommuniGator Toolbar
- The Properties Toolbar
- Email Design
Save & Close Tool Bar
- Save and close - this will save your work and close the editor taking you back to the main email menu.
- Save - this will save your work and keep you within the Editor.
- Close - this will close the editor, taking you back to the main email menu, without saving your work.
- Save and Preview - this will save your work and open a pop up window with a preview of your design.
- Snapshot Manager - this will show you the autosaves of your work in which you can revert back to if needed
View Design Tabs
- Name - this is the name of your email design and is visible in the main email menu.
- CSS File - this is the name of the CSS File the Email Design is referencing, if you are referencing a CSS File.
- Description - this can be used to give yourself more information about the email design, it is visible on the main email menu.
- Lead Category - if you use Lead Scoring then this is where you would select which category the open score will accumulate against.
- Lead Category Score - this is how many points a contact will score in the above selected category for opening this email.
- Character set - this is the character set that the email design is using, the most common used one is Unicode (UTF-8)