How to Insert a Landing Zone Link & Attach it to a Campaign
Linking to a Landing Zone is a great way of taking the recipient through to private content, dynamic content or a pre-populated form.
Inserting your Link
1. Highlight the text you wish to create the Landing Zone on.
2. Select the 'Insert Landing Zone' button.
You can also associate Landing Zone links with buttons and images, you just need to select the icon that looks like an archery board.
1. Remember the 'Landing Zone Reference Number' for later. This is especially important for when you have multiple LZ links.
2. If you're using the Lead Score functionality in GatorMail, you can also assign it to a 'Lead Score Category' and give it score.
Attach your Landing Zone to a Campaign
Please Note: It must be a traditional campaign in order to add landing zones.
1. Select your Campaign.
2. Select the Landing Zone tab within the campaign module
3. Select 'Existing Landing Zone'.
If you haven't yet created the Landing Zone, you have the ability to select the New Landing Zone, where you can build the Landing Zone using the Drag and Drop Editor or the HTML Editor.
3. Select the Landing Zone you created.
4. Remember to change the Reference Number to the Landing Zone number you received when creating it.
5. Select 'Attach Landing Zone.'