Web Capture Form
Web Capture Setup
- Name the first field that you would like to use
- To create your input field click this button
Name field and assign attributes
- Name your capture field
- Choose whether you would like the details to automatically populate.
- If auto populate is used select the business object field that will be used to populate the field with, FirstName
Select the field type for your web capture control
- Select the option to make that value visible
- To enter a default value that will automatically fill if nothing is entered into the web capture field.
- Select a validation type e.g. only business email addresses
Select whether this is a mandatory field that needs to be infilled before the form can be submitted
Repeat this process until the form contains all the relevant information that is needed
This form will contain three web capture controls First Name, Last Name and Email Address
Add submit button
- Click on the insert web capture submit button
Name your submit button
Confirmation Opt In
- If you would like the contact to recieve a confirmation opt in email on submit select this check box - deselect if you do not want this option.
- You can select which COI you would like to use
Insert submit button details
- Create a success message for those that have updated their details
- Redirect to URL if you have a specific web page for the people that have updated the form. Select check box to re-direct in a new window
- Pass GatorLeads tracking data with redirect URL
- If you would like a campaign to be sent automatically on submit
- To create a new audience group for the contacts that have submitted
- Select this option to add the contacts that have submit to an existing audience group
- Select this option to enable recaptcha verification pass code to be input when a client fills in the form
- Enable a notification to be sent out on completion of the form (if checked the next option, Notification Email, will appear).
- Fill information from previous form.
- If finished click "Next"
- Insert the email address that will receive the notification
- Click add to insert the contact to receive the notification email.
- Once the email has been added to receive the notification they will appear in this section
Final details of your submit button
- Click here to only allow one entry per contact.
- Choose option if contact already exists; store for summary approval, deny update or make update automatically.
The finished web capture form
Finished web capture form
The Form URL
- Details Tab to get the details of the web capture
- Attach CSS
- Live Web Capture URL
- Test Web Capture URL
- Web Capture description
- Requires Authentication - Force the Recipient to authenticate in order for the user to view this web capture. Prompts for unique username and password per contact and only when correct will they proceed. Username is the contact email address, password must be stored against the "ContactPassword" field in the system.
- Character Set
- Enable Redirection - Enable a redirect to stop this webcapture being used. All subsequent attempts will redirect you to the provided url.