Workflow Exercise Two: Entry-Wait-Campaign-Exit-Test
In this exercise we look at introducing you to a Workflow using a Gator group entry, a wait, using a single campaign action and an exit
Step 1. (New Workflow)
Step 2. (Save)
Step 3. (Entry)
1. Select a GatorMail Group Entry and drag and drop on to the canvas.
2. Select the group called your full name and EX1 e.g. Elliott Palmer EX1.
Step 4. (Wait)
- Select 'Wait' and drag and drop to the canvas.
- Make sure 'A time period has been reached' is selected from the drop down menu
- Set the number of days to 2.
- Click OK.
Step 5. (Send Email Campaign)
1. Select 'Send Email Campaign' and drag and drop on to the canvas.
2. Select 'Gator Workflow One' and click 'OK'
Note: If you are an integrated customer your campaign will still be sent over via the integration to be used for Workflow
Step 6. (Exit)
1. Select 'Exit' and drag and drop on to the canvas
2. Do not supply an exit value.