UOM - Email
In this article we are going to build a personalised and trackable email design, in both HTML and text
Step One - Create Email
- Create a new email via creative and email.
- Click add new email and select GatorCreator, provide your name followed by newsletter.
- Click create new email.
Step Two - Select Template
- Select the custom tab
- Select the template labeled UOM - ESHOT TEMPLATE
3. When asked to run the wizard, select, 'NO, TAKE ME STRAIGHT TO THE CONTENT'
Step Three - Build HTML Email Content
- Select the top container block.
- Remove the View in Web Browser & Forward to a Friend Link.
- Insert the View in Web Browser Link.
- Insert the Forward to a Friend Link.
5. Select the banner image.
6. Click 'Select Image' and upload a new image of your choosing and insert.
7. Create a link to a web page of your choosing.
8. Provide a link description.
9. Select the text block as indicated
10. Remove the word 'First Name'
11. Select the 'Merge Fields' drop down menu and select 'Firstname'
12. Select the button of 'Book my place'
13. Add a web address of your choosing.
14. Add a link description.
15. Select the title text and change to download the guide.
16. Highlight the 'download the guide' text and click 'Insert document link'
17. Select one of the documents from the reference folder and click insert.
18. Highlight the text 'The International Development Team'.
19. Insert a 'Landing Zone' with the reference of 1.
20. Remove and re-Insert the unsubscribe link