Using GSV String Queries to Populate Contact Information
1. Drag & Drop a 'Short Text' question block onto your survey page.
2. Enter in your question e.g. Email Address
3. Select the 'Populate via GSV querystring' check box.
4. Enter your 'gsv' value e.g. 'Email'. The value must start with 'gsv_'
5. Save, Publish, and Launch your Survey.
6. You will be provided with a Survey link you need to add to the end of this URL '?gsv_value=gatorcustomfield'.
7. The link should look akin to this: https://cgt.bz/s//e5f0597a-5a1a-4066-b347-3b4c97cc8143?gsv_Email=#[Person/EMailLogin]#
8. Insert this link into your GatorMail email and the email address will now populate with the contacts information.