Domain suppression allows you to add domains, or specific email addresses, that will be permanently suppressed on all campaigns regardless of anything that would otherwise include the contact.
Audience - Suppress Domain
- Hover over the Audience Tab then click 'Suppress Domain'.
- Click here to add a new domain or email address.
- Click here to use the filter search option.
- Click here to remove the filter/search you applied.
- This is the domain or email address that is being suppressed.
Adding the Domain/Email
Once clicking "Add Domain" the pop-up above will appear.
- Enter the name of the domain/email you want supressed.
- Click "Create New Domain Suppression".
It will now be added into the suppressed list.