How Do I Manually Unsubscribe a Contact?
If a contact has emailed you to say that they wish to unsubscribe there are a number of ways you can mark them as unsubscribed.
The easiest is if they have replied to your email and you have stored it, you can click on the Unsubscribe Link within their email and it will unsubscribe them.
Check your Unsubscribe Values
To check the unsubscribe values:
- Hover over the Tools tab
- Select 'Unsubscribe'
- Select the unsubscribe you have attached to the campaign.
Viewing your Unsubscribe Values
- The Unsubscribe Field being used.
- The Opt Out value
Finding the Contact Record to Update
- Click 'Audience'
- Select 'Contacts'
- Choose 'EMailLogin' from the Search Attribute drop down.
- Type in the email address you wish to unsubscribe.
- Hit 'Search'
Once found, click on the email address of the contact to open up the contacts record.
Updating the Contact Record
- Click on the 'Personal' tab
- Update the 'Unsubscribe Field' with your Opt Out value
- Click 'Save' at the top to save the changes you have made.