Contact Summary Tab
Insight into the Summary Tab.
- The contact record gives you quick information such as the email address, plus the ability to search for them on Linkedin.
- The Activity Bar shows how active the user has been. These blocks represent the level of interest shown by each user.
- Shows contact field/attributes from a Preference Centre
- The Delivery Status of the user, which enables you to see if they should be receiving the email. In this instance it's deliverable.
- The devices that the user utilises to open and view their emails.
- The last five activities that the user has completed within the campaigns.
- Gives you the opportunity to view more activities by clicking on "more".
- Allows you to view more email activities and more details about the users activity such as the browser which they have used to open and complete tasks within the campaign.
- The list displays the last 5 campaigns sent to the user
- Additional information takes you direct to the Personal tab (This will be discussed in the next chapter)