Contact Personal Tab
Contact and Company Details
- This is where the contacts email is stored.
- Title, First Name and Last Name is defined here. These will define the custom links Title, First Name and Last Name.
- These address parameters store the contacts physical address.
- The contacts phone details are stored here.
- Basic company information is stored here.
Custom and System Details
- Any custom fields are defined here. These can be added manually or via a CSV import.
- This is the numerical ID given to each contact in the system
- This is the number of times the contact has soft bounced. When this hits 5, it is reset to 0 and CRM_Undeliverable becomes true.
- This defines whether the contact can receive any emails. The fields can be defined, but they are usually Y/N or True/False.
- This is information provided by a CRM system when integrated with CommuniGator.
- The OptIn field is used for unsubscribes. The parameters are defined by the account (Tools -> Unsubscribe).
- The confirmed opt in field. Has the contact confirmed to receiving your communications.
- SendHTML defines whether a contact can receive HTML emails. Should this option be set to 0, they will only receive text emails, whereas 1 will send an HTML email with the text version hidden behind in case their server chooses to hide HTML.
- This is the section that WOW uses if integrated with CommuniGator.