Campaigns - Dashboard
This is where all your campaigns live.
Here you can perform a number of tasks including viewing the results of your campaigns, sorting your campaigns into folders, and performing industry comparisons.
- This option will hide or show the folder tree.
- This allows you to see which of your campaigns are live instead of looking at the status bar.
- This allows you to perform a 'Campaign Industry Comparison' to see how well your campaigns are performing industry wise.
- Here you can add a new campaign.
- This allows you to select all campaigns in your list.
- This is the name of your campaign.
- This allows you to create a new gator express campaign.
- This allows you to open the filter and enter keywords to search by.
- This is the notes section.
- This is the date you created your campaign on.
- This allows you to Tweet your campaign if you have Twitter set up.
- This shows if you campaign is a Gator Express, Traditional or Quick campaign.
- Selecting a letter from this list allows you to see all campaigns starting with that letter.
- This is the Status Key.
- This shows the status of each campaign. See number 14 to find out what status your campaigns can have.
- The red cross allows you to delete a campaign.
- Here you can view the results of your campaign.