Campaign - Landing Page
Within this tab of the campaign you can attach your Landing Page(s).
- Select the Design that you would like to attach.
- Select the reference number of the Landing Page, (you would have chosen this when you inserted the Landing Page Link within the Email)
- Click 'Attach Landing Page' to attach it to the campaign.
- This displays the Alias of the Landing Page.
- This shows the name of the design that has been attached.
- This shows the reference number of the Landing Page.
- Default option is used when multiple Landing Pages are attached to the campaign with the same reference number and Selection Criteria is used. Selecting is default means if the contact doesn't meet the criteria of any of the options then they will be shown the default Landing Page.
- This option is useful if the contact has updated their preferences to say that they would like to receive either HTML or Text the resend will then be of their preference.
- This indicates if Authentication is switched on for the Landing Page.
- This button brings up the pop up to assign Articles to the Landing Page.
- This button brings up the pop up to assign Dynamic Content to the Landing Page.
Landing Page Settings
- The Alias is used to mask the name of the Landing Page in the browser or better describe the Landing Pages on the campaign.
- Editing the Landing Page.
- Editing the reference number for the Landing Page.
"Is Default" is used in conjunction with "Use Selection Criteria", so that if a contact does not meet the criteria of the condition set on the other Landing Pages, this Landing Page is used by default i.e as a backup.