GatorLeads Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Plugin 220.127.116.11
GatorLeads Integrated To Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
The GatorLeads integration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is an extension of the GatorLeads website tracking and IP look up solution.
The integration itself does not provide any additional information than what is already provided by GatorLeads but simply supplements the CRM with further information about how existing Accounts and Contacts are interacting with your digital marketing and which other companies may not already exist as Accounts in your CRM.
The information provided by GatorLeads to the CRM may vary based on what is made available by the GatorLeads data providers.
Website Visitor View
1) Website Visitor records are accessible through the Marketing area in Dynamics CRM.
2) Visitor Company name shows the name of the company that visited the tracked website.
3) Last Visit Date shows the last date and time the Website Visitor, visited a tracked page on the website.
4) Total Score shows the score built up over all time by the Website Visitor. This score is built up by visiting website pages that have a score assigned e.g. a blog post may have 1 point and a pricing page may have 8 points.
5) Associated CRM Account shows whether an existing CRM Account has been manually associated with the Website Visitor.
6) Owner shows if a CRM user has been identified as the owner of the Website Visitor Record.
7) Website Visitor Type shows if the Website Visitor has been assigned a type e.g. Lead, Competitor, Customer, Partner, Supplier, Self or Qualified Out.
8) There are various views that can be used to filter the Website Visitors shown.
A Website Visitor Record 1
1) The name of the Website Visitor.
2) The Associated CRM Account.
3) The Website Visitor Type e.g. Lead, Competitor, Customer, Partner, Supplier, Self or Qualified Out.
4) Which CRM user the Website Visitor is currently assigned to.
5) The last time and date the Website Visitor was tracked on the website.
6) The Total Score built up over all time by the Website Visitor. This score is built up by visiting website pages that have a score assigned.
7) The primary Domain of the website visitor.
8) The lead band of the website visitor. E.g. Cold, Average, Warm, Hot. The score required to meet these thresholds is set in GatorLeads.
9) A link that provides a user a temporary authorisation to only view the live GatorLeads record in GatorLeads. This may provide additional information that is not currently passed to CRM.
10) The address of the Website Visitor if known.
11) The Website Hits made by the Website Visitor.
12) If a no associated Website Visitor can be found (by performing a look up) then a workflow can be run to create one.
A Website Visitor Record 2
1) The First Date the Website Visitor was tracked on the website.
2) Various marketing information about the website Visitor.
3) A chart that summaries the most common page categories (as defined in GatorLeads) visited by the Website Visitor.
4) A chart that represents that the Website Visitor's activity on the website.
Website Hit View
1) Website Hits are accessible through the Marketing area of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
2) The Page Alias is a friendly name for a web page that can assigned in GatorLeads.
3) The Date and Time of the Website Hit.
4) The Website Visitor who made the Website hit.
5) The URL of the web page that was hit.
6) There are various views that can be used to filter the Website Hits shown.
A Website Hit Record.
1) The Website Visitor that is related to the Website Hit.
2) The score for that individual web page.
3) The friendly name for the web page.
4) The URL of the web page that was hit.
5/6) This feature is only available if CommuniGator Email Marketing is also integrated. If the contact is part of the email marketing activity the individual contact who visited may be identified.
7) The Date and Time of the website hit.
8) The Category assigned to the web page.
9) Various Web Analytic information about the Website Hit.
To sync the Website Visitor information with the existing CRM Accounts some workflows have been provided.
1) Connect Account To Website Visitor- If the Website Visitor field is changed on an Account, then update the Website Visitor's Associated CRM Account to show this association.
2) Create New Account (on demand workflow)- If activated, check if the Associated CRM Account field on the Website Visitor has an Account, if so then create a new Account and add in the available information e.g. Name, Phone, Website, Address, Website Visitor information (e.g. Score, Last Visit) and the owner.
3) Update Account with Website Visitor Information- If a Website Visitor record is created or the Associated CRM Account, Last Visit Date, Total Score or Permalink fields change, then, Check if there is an Associated CRM Account, if so then, update that record with the latest Website Visitor information e.g. Last Visit Date, Total Score and Permalink.
Website Visitor Account
1) A Website Activity Section is added to the Account record to show the Website Visitor information.
2) Website Visitor shows the primary associated Website Visitor Record.
3) Website Last Visit Date is the last date and time the primary associated website visitor was tracked on the website.
4) Website Permalink is a temporarily authorised log-in link to the GatorLeads record for the associated website visitor.
5) Website Total Score is the total accumulated score for the associated Website Visitor.
Website Visitor Contact
1) A Website Activity Section is added to the Account record to show the Contact specific Website Activity.
Note- A contacts website activity will only be displayed when GatorLeads is used in tandem with CommuniGator Email Marketing integration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
2) GatorLeads Last Visit Date shows then the individual contact last was tracked on the website.
3) GatorLeads Total Score show the total accumulated score for the individual contact.
4) GatorLeads Permalink is a temporarily authorised log-in link to the GatorLeads record for the associated website visitor.
Various Dashboard are available that represent various summaries of the information provided by the GatorLeads to Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration.
GatorLeads Integration Engine
The GatorLeads integration will only be installed on a companies server if IFD or a cloud instance of the CRM is not available. If IFD or cloud is available then the integration service will be hosted on CommuniGator's servers.
The Gator Leads integration requires a set of files to be placed onto a suitable drive on a Windows Server 2008 and above that has line of sight to both the internet (https://app.wowanalytics.co.uk) and the CRM.
The integration service will only make outbound calls from the integration server to https://app.wowanalytics.co.uk. No in-bound requests are made.
The integration requires Windows Server 2008 and above and MS .NET Framework 4.5 to be installed.
GatorLeads Integration Configuration
A configuration file holds the relevant information for accessing GatorLeads and the CRM, along with various configuration settings.
These settings will be configured on installation the no-longer need to be updated (unless a change is made in either system).
Please contact support for more information.
GatorLeads Integration Log File
The folder called 'Log' in the integration holds a text document that logs the activity of the integration.
If an issue is suspected this file may be requested by our support department for diagnostic purposes.