Post Articles from anywhere using the GatorScoop Bookmark
Post Web Pages From Anywhere using the GatorScoop Bookmarklet. This allows you to post content straight from the page you are on.
To access the GatorScoop Tool
- Click Account
- Click and drag the GatorScoop button onto your bookmark bar
- This creates a bookmark on your browser
- Go to the page/blog you would like to post
- Click on the GatorScoop bookmark a pop up screen will appear so you can post to your networks
- Select the networks you want to post to
- Post now
- Or schedule a post
- If you do not wish to quick post or schedule this blog, you can save it in your GatorSocial
- Select/Create campaign
- Quick post/Advanced options to edit content of post
- Post update
GatorMail Integration allows you to use the GatorScoop tool to pull through information from the page/blog into CommuniGator to create an article for you to use in an email.
- Go to the page/blog you would like to create into an article
- Click on the GatorScoop bookmark tool
- Select the Gator icon for the GatorMail integration
- The information from the select page/blog will be created into an article, with an image, short description and long description
- When image is displayed click next or previous so change the image of the article. To change the text click on the image button and the word text will display, using the next and previous button will change the short description. NOTE** if you double click into the short and long description text box you are able to manually change the content.
- Choose which folder in GatorMail you would like the article stored in
- Post update.