The Topics tab is where you can add key search terms to search through Twitter feeds.
You are able to view any tweets with these key words in and can re-tweet or reply to followers.
The Blog section gives you the ability to add up to 3 RSS feeds. This pulls through articles which you are able to share to your social networks.
- Click on the 'Publishing' tab
- Click on 'Topics'.
- Click on the 'Edit' button on the top of the Twitter Search Bar.
- Add in your Key Words.
- Select 'Update'.
- Your Key Words.
- Twitter posts relating to your Key Words.
- Reply to user.
- Reply to user and all users tagged in post.
- Retweet post.
The Blogs, show live RSS feeds from the blogs that you have selected.
- Click 'Post' on the article from your feed you wish to publish. This will bring up a separate window.
- Here you can schedule the post time or post straight away.
- When you have confirmed all of your details select 'Send'.