Inserting a Calendar Link
Calendar links can be inserted for Outlook for Office 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010.
- Highlight the text you would like to add the Calendar to.
- Click the Insert Calendar Link icon on the right hand side of the Editor.
Configuring the Event/Meeting Details for the Calendar Link
- If it is an Event/Meeting that you have created previously then you can select it from the Existing drop down and the previous details will be pre-populated for you.
- Insert the name of you Event/Meeting
- Select the type of Calendar Link you would like to create. All Email Clients work differently and insist on different configurations for the link to work.
- Enter the start date and time of the Event/Meeting.
- Enter the End Date and time of the Event/Meeting.
- Enter the Priority of the Event/Meeting.
- Enter the Location of the Event/Meeting.
- Enter the Description of the Event/Meeting.
- If this is an Event Confirmation that you have created within the platform using the Event tool then you MUST tick this box or an error will occur.
- Once you are happy click insert to finish and insert the link.