Choosing a Template in Campaign Setup
Using templates are a great way to create your campaign quickly, following a specific email design you may wish to use.
Whilst you can create your email separately then attach it to your campaign, it is far easier to create your email in the campaign setup.
This guide will show you how to navigate to template selection from your campaign screen and setup.
Create your Campaign
1. Select 'Add New Campaign' from your GatorMail Campaign dashboard.
2. Select Traditional Campaign
3. Give your campaign an appropriate name.
4. Click 'Create New Campaign'. This will launch you into campaign setup.
1. Go to the Email tab within your campaign setup screen.
2. Select 'New Email'
3. Choose the type of email you wish to use.
For this article we will show you GatorCreator and GatorMail.
Like in the GatorCreator email you need to provide a name, description, and subject line before you can proceed with the design.
Clicking 'Create New Email' will take you into the HTML Editor.
To insert a template, select the paper icon indicated above.
This will be the screen which appears. It allows you to select from your own custom templates or use online standard templates we have created.
Please Note: If they do not use a MailTo link and leave the address, it will display blue when the email is received as it will be read as a link.