Template Survey - Question Defaults
Email Marketing - Version 7 - Google Chrome
- This option controls whether answers are displayed below each other (vertical) or alongside each other (horizontal).
- This option controls where the answers are aligned; either tight to the left of the box or centralised.
- This sets the default length of a text box, for entering answers, in characters.
- This sets the height of MultiLine text boxes in rows.
- This sets the width of the Question Table. 100% allows the table to take up the maximum space available in the browser window.
- The boarder size in pixels.
- The boarder colour. with various options for entering a colour in the pop-up.
- Cell Spacing for the question cells
- Cell Padding for the question cells
- Question Cell background colour
- The alignment of the Question table within the survey table; either left or centre.
- A background image that can be set as an alternative to a background colour.