Creating a campaign series
This where all your Campaign Series live you can move items into folders to help keep your Campaign Series tidy.
Tools - Campaign Series
1. This option will hide or show the folder tree.
2. Click here to add a new Campaign Series.
3. Click here to use the filter search option.
4. Click here to remove the filter/search you applied.
5. Clicking a letter will show you all Campaign Series that start with that letter.
6. These are the tick boxes for selecting multiple Campaign Series at once when moving them to different folders.
7. This is the name of the Campaign Series.
8. This is the description of the Campaign Series, the description is not searchable but can still be useful.
9. This is the date the Campaign Series was created.
10. This is the status of the Campaign Series.
11. This shows the status of the Campaign Series, click the key (No. 14) to find out more.
12. Click here to delete the Email Template.
13. This is your folder tree.
14. This is the key to the status of the Campaign Series.
Campaign Setup for Campaign Series
The Campaign must be set to the Action Type of Campaign Series
Note: The audience tab has been removed
Campaign series setup
1. Create a name for series.
2. Select Group.
3. Select Action Type;
Static (contact count will remain the same)
Refresh Non-recurring (Contact count can increase if you add new members to the group)
Note: When a new contact is added they will start at the being of the series.
4. If you would like to suppress contacts during the series, this will need to be select. You will need an exclude group within the current group that is attached to the series for this to work.
For more information on excluding groups please refer to the groups section within the Online Help
5. Select series start date
6. Series end date (this will stop any new contacts being added to the series)
1,2. Search for contact to be removed from series.
3. Remove all contacts from series.
Note: This is only available when the Campaign Series has be initiated.