GatorSocial - v2.0 - February 2015
Integration to LinkedIn Company Pages
- Single and scheduled posts to multiple Linkedin Company pages. Simply add under the Account section the company pages you are an Admin of. When posting you get the choice of which pages you wish to post to.
Post From Anywhere Bookmarklet
- Install the ‘Post From Anywhere’ button from the Account section by dragging the button on to your browser bookmark section. Then go to any website, find a blog entry or new item and click the button and GatorSocial will gather info and create a link for you to post or schedule out to your social channels.
Design & Layout enhancements
- New Menus made up of:
Post - all campaigns and posts Social – hubs for twitter and facebook Report – activity, Topic and Competitors Account – managing your Gator Social account
- Responsive Design for use on mobile devices
- Visual interface and design enhancements throughout
• Improved management of social accounts
• Updated to Facebook v2 API
Users must relink their FB accounts to GatorSocial to support the v2 Facebook API. Users will be prompted at login to do this
• SSL support for RSS feeds
• Added ability to edit scheduled posts before they are delivered
GatorSocial has login/logout support User account creation oAuth signup for twitter and facebook