GatorMail - v7.1.6 - June 2016
Events - It is now possible to add additional anonymous places on an event, that do not require any contact information is entered like the current delegate functionality. This makes bookings even easier for users where you do not need to have every attendee named on the event.
- HTML Editor - We have made lots of usability changes to the HTML editor with the aim it will be much easier to use. The changes cover:
- Enhanced HTML and less manipulation, Faster Performance and styled Look.
- Preview - Previewing a creative now shows you the desktop, mobile and tablet view.
- Snapshot Manager - Updated the snapshot manager with a new UI.
- CSS Editor - New live CSS style editor that allows you to see the update to your HTML as you change it.
- Inline CSS Converter - A new function to convert any CSS styles in the design to inline CSS styles. Inline styles are best practice as some email clients remove attached style sheets.
- Doctype - Ability to set different doctype at individual email.
- File Caching - Changed our file caching so that whenever a file is uploaded that replaces an existing one, we clear our cache to always show the most recent file. This covers images, documents etc. Please note this is a hosted only change where caching is controlled by our environment hardware.
- Subject Line - Updated the subject line so its easier to use. Pasting subjects is forced into plain text so HTML is stripped better. We have also added support for emoticons.
- Campaign Followups - Added the ability to enable and disable followups attached to the campaign so that it is easier to control their sending.
[50388:2011] - Fixed an issue with the send date for a split test changing in the campaign results when the winning design has been chosen.
[57275:2298] - Removed useless columns from the integration grid that are always blank - first name, last name, and email address.
[59340:2410] - Fixed a problem for IE and Edge, that prevents the Custom Color Picker from loading in the Dynamic Content Editor
[59453:2404] - Foreground colour styles now apply to the html list items.
[62966:2620] - Fixed an issue using the campaign resend functionality when no unsubscribe was set on the campaign.
[70306:2706] - Changed our image caching so that whenever an image is uploaded that replaces an existing one, we clear our cache to always show the most recent image.
[70966:2751,3043] - Updated the snapshot manager with a new UI.
[74269:2941] - Fixed an issue with tracked links not working when customers used a merge field for the tracked link.
[75489,77185,77367:2909] - Fixed an issue with the image manager toolbar disappearing when selecting another image folder.
[77470:3017] - Improved the visibility of what HTML tag is selected on the breadcrumb area in the editor.
[77521:3022] - Changed the image manager sizing to fit on the screen better and be responsive.
[77615:3041] - Fixed an issue with event confirmation sending when the instance does not use a forced sender domain.
[78032:3073] - Added support for single select and multiple select list box types when running survey queries and displayed a message when no compatible question types are found.
[78170:3096] - Fixed an issue using the auto track links functionality when the HTML had comments within it.
[78224:3081] - Fixed an issue clicking on a campaign name from an activity report when logged into SSO.
[78256:3080] - Fixed an issue using embedded images in events when using HTTPs and hardware that keeps the certificate external to the actual web servers.
[78445:3100] - Fixed an issue saving an events deploy to web setup where the error message was not appearing clearly to the user if something had been chosen incorrectly.
[78617:3107] - Changed the order of spam results for the inbox checker to alphabetical.
[78637:3109] - Fixed a bug where only a limited number of folders were visible in the tree view on the campaign series grid screen.
[78660:3114] - Fixed an error which was occurring when activity reports contained campaigns with refreshing periods greater than 99.
[Internal:2528] - Fixed an issue with the campaign setup not correctly clearing any SMS setup if the campaign was switched to a normal email campaign after being an SMS campaign.
[Internal:2699] - Changed the message id used in the outgoing email to include the sender domain.
[Internal:3075] - Removed the Apply CSS control from the HTML editor as this was not used but left available.
[Internal:3076] - When email manipulation is disabled the doctype can be controlled per creative instead of globally at the instance instead. Please note this is only available when framework key "EnableEmailManipulation" is disabled.
[Internal:3085] - Updated the subject line so its easier for users. Added support for emoticons in subject lines.
[Internal:3086] - Added the ability to enable and disable followups attached to the campaign so that it is easier to control their sending.
[Internal:3124] - Added the functionality to allow additional anonymous places to an event booking.