GatorMail - v7.2.0 - November 2017
- Bot Tracking - Created a new bot tracking process to automatically detect opens and clicks coming in from bots and suppress them in the campaign results.
- SDK - Created a new SDK method to return campaign activities for all campaigns over a date range.
- [13385-N6L0:3887] - Fix for issue where paging through event booking searches cleared the search criteria.
- [13679-Q9H8:3900] - Fixed an issue where the clicks tab would freeze the page in the results url.
- [14797-T1V6:3959] - Resolved an issue authorizing Twitter credentials in the system defaults page.
- [14920-B8B4:3962] - Fixed an issue with the name and hit count results not matching in the clicks tab of campaign results.
- [15376-N7V8:3978] - Fixed an issue with text type contact fields updating dates saved in those fields. Only date fields should have the conversion.
- [15590-Y6L3:3987] - Fixed an issue with the landing zone not redirecting correctly for "Authentication Required to view Landing Zone" or "Use User Attributes".
- [15469-Q0H2:4001] - Fixed an issue showing multiple records for a single campaign on the contact last 5 activities.
- [15900-V3L5:4003] - Fixed an issue with analytics reporting timing out for large search criteria.
- [Internal:3706] - Created a new bot tracking process to automatically detect opens and clicks coming in from bots and suppress them in the campaign results.
- [Internal:3812] - Changed the DataSync sync process to always use the original contact value instead of using a null value found in the sync data.
- [Internal:3952] - Added a new framework key called "EnableLandingZoneManipulation" that when set to False will now stop the editor from manipulating the HTML on save of an lz design. We have changed the editor so that you now have full control over the HTML, HEAD, TITLE and BODY tags, this allows you to create fully functional responsive pages. Previously these tags were auto generated by the editor and still will be if they are not present in your design.
- [Internal:3969] - Added a new framework key called "IntegrationMappingsFieldsToRemove" to keep a comma separated list of contact fields that are not available to select in the integration mappings drop down. This is to protect system fields from being overwritten by CRM integration.
- [Internal:3972] - For auditing purposes only, web capture submissions now story the url the web capture is on when we receive a submission.
- [Internal:3991] - Created a new SDK method called "ReturnAllCampaignsClickThroughs" to return campaign activities for all campaigns over a date range.
- [Internal:3996] - Added a new framework key called "LeadDataFeedEnabledForLinkedContacts" which can be set to "True" so that integration lead records are created when submitting web captures subsequent times for existing contacts.
- [Internal:4000] - Fixed an issue integrating back data to some Salesforce report fields when their field names did not match the underlying type in the contact or lead entities.
- [Internal:4002] - Changed the descriptions between the standard integration and DataSync integration for lead online activities and make them consistent.